Warning: Use of undefined constant user_level - assumed 'user_level' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /nfs/c01/h02/mnt/911/domains/halfasstic.com/html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-google-analytics/ultimate_ga.php on line 524
Why do I always feel the need to apologize when I do bullet posts.
Well, I guess you’ll find out.
- The next time I see a man describe himself as “babysitting” when he is taking care of his own child or children, I think I’m gonna lose it.
- I am so depressed about John’s health, or lack thereof, that I find it hard to think of anything else. We know that he will have been out of work for three months at the first of the new year. That’s the extent that the company will let you have a paid leave of absence. (Which is what this has been.) After that? Either just “absent” or “laid off”, I’m guessing. And he is so very far from able to go back to work yet…
- Mither and Pop have been at my brother and sister-in-law’s new house in New Mexico helping them get all painted, decorated and moved in. This is a very welcome change from Italy, well, for the rest of the family anyway. Moving my nephew much closer. They are very conscientious like that.
- Henrietta has decided that I am the devil and has been telling everyone that will listen that I am mean to her and rude and disrespectful and deprive her of liquor. Well, maybe not the last one… she doesn’t drink. But, don’t you think she should? That has the potential to solve many of my bigger problems…
- I am going to write my own dickionary and YOU are invited to submit suggestions. I am the perfect candidate for a dickionary author. Just ask Mither. To this day I call her and say, “How do you spell______?”, if I’m not on the computer where it’s easy to find out. OK, Mom! Sheesh! Sometimes even if I am on the computer…
- I want a Nook for Christmas. Really, really bad. At $9.99 per download for most new releases I figure it will pay for itself in days. Plus I am blind as a bat and the fact that I can make any book be in extra large print will be wonnerful.
- “Wonnerful” is going to be in my new dickionary.
- I saw an interview with Martha Stewart the other night on Primetime and she just left me cold. Again. When talking about her incarceration she referred to herself as “hurt and sad-but never broken”. She was certainly not contrite. She never once said anything about being sorry for what she did, or acted remotely shamed for it. She did throw a lot of blame around, however. She said that the feds should have been spending the time they worked on her case working on Bernie Madoff. Perhaps. But it doesn’t make what she did any less wrong. She’s a sanctimonious bitch.
Can you tell I don’t like her?
- As a teenager I was continually getting the words “deprived” and depraved” mixed up. I think you can see how well swell good an author I would make for a dickionary.
- My house is the dirtiest it has been in years. (I am only doing this as a protest against Martha. Yeah. That’s my story.)
- Keelan is sitting on the couch, drinking Sprite, holding a stainless steel bowl in which to throw up. Great. Flu? Who knows?
- Grand total of hospital bill for John’s stay there? $85,403.00. Thank you, God, for insurance. However, with it we still owe $2470.00. Shit. And that’s just the hospital bill. Stand by for lab bills and assorted doctor bills.
- This post needs a picture. What shall it be…..?
I don’t know what this is called. It is at my aunti-poo’s house and I took a shot of it the last time I was there. Until someone tells me differently we’ll just call it “Beautiful flower”, m’kay?
- ATTENTION: I believe that I may have sunk to a new cooking low. I have now browned ground beef with onion and put it in the bottom of a cake pan and dumped a mixture of Bisquick, milk, cream of chicken soup, and frozen vegetables on top of it. It is cooking… we will see. I will feed it to Henrietta first. *evil laughter*
- Everytime. It should be one word. I will fix that in my dickionary. I’m not kidding you! You will also be able to wear white after labor day, and name your child “Christian” even if you’re not. (Though people will still think it’s stupid.)
- The… “Beef Bake” is actually a huge success. All the crossing of fingers and fervent praying has yielded a winner. Whew! Until tomorrow, when the “what’s for dinner” crisis starts again. Cause planning it NOW, is just not the HalfAsstic way. I know you understand where I’m coming from. You did read this post, right?
- Free Toes everybody!