Warning: Use of undefined constant user_level - assumed 'user_level' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /nfs/c01/h02/mnt/911/domains/halfasstic.com/html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-google-analytics/ultimate_ga.php on line 524
Oh. No. That’s not right…. Meme. That’s what I meme to say. (HA! That’s what I MEME to say!) I am telling you, you do NOT want to hear me sing. It’s worse than my bad puns.
Ree, over at Hotfessional tagged me for a meme and, conformist that I am, I must comply! The rules are:
No running around the pool, one at a time on the diving board, eat all your vegetables before you get dessert, and finally, do your homework before you go outside and play.
Comply, or face the consequences.
Now this is going to be a list of seven things about me and I will be tagging seven of you guys whose blogs I love to read. Then, like the good little girls and boys you are, YOU will be doing the same.
Yes you will! I can find you, you know. Ha ha ha! I jest! Maybe.
1. I love when my 19 year old daughter actually needs me to help her with a regular life problem that she hasn’t dealt with before. I went with her to the tire place this morning for her to get a defective tire replaced. It was warranted by the place and all, but she wanted… backup, I guess. We had a nice time, which is a weird thing to say about going to a tire store. Yesterday I showed her how to check the oil in her car, and was mortified that she hadn’t already been shown.
2. I am horrible about starting projects and never finishing them.
3. I absolutely loved being pregnant.
4. But not as much as having a baby. Well, not having the baby, but having already had the baby… you know.
5. I would give almost anything to have the time and money for John and I to go to visit my brother, sister-in-law and nephew in Italy.
6. I love to cook new dishes and am continually frustrated by being short ONE INGREDIENT. It’s like Satan is writing the damn recipes and has inventoried my kitchen beforehand.
7. I would give just about anything to hear from some of the people that I can see check in on my blog on a very regular basis and never comment. Not because I’m a comment whore, yes I am, but because I’m so very curious about who they are.
So there you have it. That’s about all I can come up with and now the game will continue with me passing this on to:
1. Noe Noe Girl
There it is. Whoop it out!