I see these fairly often on other people’s sites and they are always much fun to do so I thought I’d try one, but I’m making up my own words. Well, OK, not making up words, you know, but doing my own list of new words. Well, OK, not new words, but a new list…
Oh for Pete’s sake, just give it a try.
Copy and paste the following words into the comment box and put your answer next to the given word. You’ll find my answers below the list. But, if you’re like me you won’t want to read anybody else’s answers until you put down your own because it makes me you focus on their answer and not as able to think freely of my your own.
4. paper plates:
OK, here are my answers results:
1. Book: Long hot bath with John Grisham… er, you KNOW what I mean.
2. angst: teenager
3. drama: teenage girl
4. paper plates: put dishwasher soap on the grocery list
5. toothpick: skinny
6. leaves: Rake! Front yard looks like a bunch of Mexicans live here. (Oops… I forgot.)
7. self-portrait: VanGogh
8. sister: argue
9. light: lamp
10. carpet: Flor catalog
And if all this fun and frivolity wasn’t enough, get this.
I was reading Ree’s blog, Hotfessional yesterday and came across this worthy information:
Along with a good sized list of giving people who are making valuable contributions out there, Robeez is making donations for every eCard that is sent. So for heaven’s sake send an ecard, heck, send a lot of them! The money goes to K.I.D.S, (Kids In Distressed Situations). It’s free to send them and they’re really cute.
My dear friend, SSG over at Confessions of a (Sometimes) Serendipitous Girl, has awarded me with a shiny new award! Good old brother, Cam has already got it all squared away in my sidebar. Love the love! It says I’m a “Superior Scribbler”…What I think she meant was “Demented”, but, I’m not gonna split hairs. It was very sweet and I loves her for it!
That’s it for me. I gotta go wipe H’s butt.
Oh. You think I’m kidding?
I’m not. 😉
Comment by Anglophile Football Fanatic on December 15, 2008 at 1:52 pm
I didn’t think you were kidding.
Anglophile Football Fanatic’s last blog post..Preschool Economics
Comment by big hair envy on December 15, 2008 at 2:45 pm
Bwahahaha! Does your aunt in Ft. Worth have a spare bedroom??? Just askin’!
Loved your answers above. Self-Portrait – VanGogh…..I’m totally feelin’ it sistah!!
big hair envy’s last blog post..A Big Win
Comment by Karen on December 15, 2008 at 5:58 pm
There is never an end to wiping butts, is there? That’s a rather depressing thought.
I’m not sure a long hot bath with John Grisham would be a bad thing. I’m just saying.
Comment by Ree on December 15, 2008 at 6:08 pm
1. Book: Yes, please
2. angst: No, please
3. drama: Diva, of course
4. paper plates: Never!
5. toothpick: Ouch
6. leaves: green, please
7. self-portrait: Yuck
8. sister: Bitch
9. light: natural
10. carpet: cheap, tan
Ree’s last blog post..Mute Monday – S
Comment by Krissa on December 15, 2008 at 6:19 pm
Are you kidding me? Of the four of you only Ree “played the game”? Come on now! People, comment and mutter! Ya’ know you want to!
Comment by Predo on December 15, 2008 at 6:24 pm
Okay, here it goes:
1. Book: Love in the time of Cholera
2. angst: Scraping silverware across a plate or teeth
3. drama: Brit Spears
4. paper plates: not a fan, I always make a mess
5. toothpick: addictive!
6. leaves: beautiful
7. self-portrait: Stick figure, with glasses.
8. sister: SSG
9. light: Tastes like crap and is less filling
10. carpet: of sand on a sunny beach with scantily clad tanned men that bring drinks all day long for free.
Predo’s last blog post..Some boys are just crazy…
Comment by Mr. Corvette on December 16, 2008 at 12:19 am
1. Book: Do I get bail?
2. angst: What should my response be? Should I respond. Yes, I will. NO I WON’T. Well, maybe so. Or not. AAAAAAAGH.
3. drama: teen-age girls.
4. paper plates: Company’s coming.
5. toothpick: Glad I still have a reason to use one.
6. leaves: Poof! She’s gone.
7. self-portrait: mirror
8. sister: Very short
9. light: better than darkeness
10. carpet: burns.
Comment by cool breeze on December 16, 2008 at 8:28 am
1. Book: Bible
2. angst: myself
3. drama: everyday
4. paper plates: chinet
5. toothpick: dad
6. leaves: fall
7. self-portrait: hate
8. sister: older
9. light: dark
10. carpet: none
Try not to analyze these. I don’t understand them either.
Oh, now I have looked at yours and everyone else’s answers. I thought they were supposed to be just one word. No wonder mine make no sense.
Comment by Krissa on December 16, 2008 at 10:38 am
They probably are and we are just cheating! Good job!
Comment by big hair envy on December 16, 2008 at 4:14 pm
OK. Here goes….
1. book: love
2. angst: teenager
3. drama: daughter
4. paper plates: perfect
5. toothpick: Bob
6. leaves: unraked
7. self-portrait: blah!
8. sister: fun
9. light: bright
10. carpet: dirty
big hair envy’s last blog post..The Perfect Gift
Comment by Serendipitous Girl on December 16, 2008 at 5:09 pm
You are WELCOME. And Predo said “Sister: SSG?” I just teared up a little.
1) Book: Under the Tuscan Sun
2) Angst: DRIVING IN ICE
3) Drama: Mah Mama
4) Paper Plates: Only if I have to
5) Toothpick: Never?
6) Leaves: Love
7) Self Portrait: Arms stuck straight out overhead to get rid of double chin
8) Sister: Miss
9) Light: Beautiful
10) Carpet: Dog hairy
Serendipitous Girl’s last blog post..OHMAIGAH!
Comment by Burgh Baby on December 18, 2008 at 1:21 pm
I totally believed you, too. Don’t we always need to wipe somebody’s butt?
Burgh Baby’s last blog post..The Toddler and The Big Guy, Round 3
Comment by Roger on December 18, 2008 at 2:36 pm
1. Book: KNOWLEDGE
2. angst: UGH
3. drama: DAUGHTERS
4. paper plates: STURDY
5. toothpick: OUCH
6. leaves: GONE
7. self-portrait: NO
8. sister: NUN
9. light: WOPPET
10. carpet: SHAG
Now see if you can figure them out. 😉
Roger’s last blog post..Blago — Really!!
Comment by Roger on December 18, 2008 at 2:37 pm
Oh, and for the record, I didn’t think you were kidding either. 🙂
Roger’s last blog post..Blago — Really!!
Comment by witchypoo on December 20, 2008 at 9:30 am
1. Book: That’s what Dan-0 does. Book em Dan-o.
2. angst: It’s the driving force behind gangstas
3. drama: yo mama
4. paper plates: melt in the dishwasher
5. toothpick: I only use my teeth for chewing
6. leaves: an entire post in the comment section
7. self-portrait: Watch out, I’m a dangerous woman.
9. light: cause he aint heavy, he’s my brother
10. carpet: what other people may choose for their flooring. Not me.
witchypoo’s last blog post..If It’s All The Same To You
Comment by Kori on December 23, 2008 at 4:16 pm
2. angst:constant companion
3. drama:too much
4. paper plates:holidays
5. toothpick:where the f*%k is one?
6. leaves:of books smell good
8. sister:of which I have three
9. light:bulb needs changed in hallway
10. carpet:arm and hammer
***Nothing like a little total free-association there….***
Kori’s last blog post..The Party Is Over
You must be logged in to post a comment.