Yes. Me memed. But, it’s been a while so I will lovingly embrace this, er, cough, cough, opportunity. To be honest, I had no idea what kind of blog fodder I was going to yank out of my ass dig up for today anyway, so this was quite opportune. Let’s see… I went in to the doc for my well woman exam yesterday… I know we ALL want to relive that!
Right. Moving right along, then.
My dear friend, Angie, over at Big Hair Envy tagged me and I’m really glad she did. There are rules and things to do, and of course, my favorite part, people to tag, so I’ll get to it.
First of all, THE RULES!
1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random or, (in my case), weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link to their blog.
4. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
There. So far so good. Now here are seven trivial bits of crap priceless bits of information that are juicy nuggets of knowledge sure to help you win at that next game of Trivial Pursuit.
1. I detest rudeness. And yet, I am always worried that someone will perceive me as being rude.
2. I had a tiny toy poodle when I was a little girl named Blossom.
3. I am very short-waisted.
4. I tend to be a grammar snob. I silently correct everything in my leeetle head…and then look down my nose at the offender.
5. I am a horrible speller. A spelling snob should attack me!
6. I get around to dusting immediately when I notice someone has started writing in it.
7. I think some of the cattier messages written in the dust on my furniture are a clear sign that the author HAS TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS AND NEEDS TO PICK UP A FEW EXTRA CHORES, LIKE, OHHH I DUNNO, DUSTING!
OK, step number 3! And the poor saps winners are:
Roger at A Screed in Time
SSG (not to be confused with MSG) at (Sometimes) Serendipitous Girl
Ree at My life as a Hotfessional
Tink over at Pickled Beef
Karen at The Rocking Pony
Tranny Head over at Law School Sucks (and So Do Lawyers)
Colleen at Wine Please
Now I’ve got to get around to contacting you guys!
OK, bear with me people! This is not as painful as you might originally expect. This brings us to step number 4 where I alert everyone to the awful truth that they have been memed and the good news is… envision drum roll… It’s not jury duty! So buck up, and pass along the pain joy to your other good friends! It’s the American way!
After my doctor’s appointment yesterday I spent the rest of my time away from the home with a girlfriend of mine helping her get her house ready for some guys to come and do some demolition. Tearing out paneling, carpet and walls. I am excited for her and also a little bit fearful. I am worried that there’s going to be big trouble because she has nothing in writing saying when the re-construction will be over with, or even begun. She trusts these people because her sister uses them and vouches for them, but contractors are FAMOUS for doing a super quick tear out for half the agreed upon amount and not ever returning to finish the job. Or putting you off for months while you live in a shell of a house.
We will see. I will pray. Baby will grin.