Candy has zapped me with a meme of some complexity. This is ever so much harder for me than the other ones I’ve done. I am sure I can think of…something. It’s a bucket list of sorts. I am supposed to think of 8, (EIGHT), things I want to do before I die. I have pretty much always lamented my lack of imagination in this department. I am very much a “live in the moment” type of person and when something good happens it’s just a happy blessing that I wasn’t expecting, for the most part. I don’t usually day dream about things that are too terribly far outside the norm.
Well, here go’s.
1. Travel with my family to Italy to visit family and friends there.
2. Pay off this house.
3. See my children happily married to wonderful husbands.
4. See John retired and taking up something FUN with me to fill our time.
5. Learn how to lead stained glass to make a panel to hang in the window in my bathroom.
6. I would love to make a significant, positive difference in the life of another family.
7. Get my license again.
8. Lose 25 lbs… and never find it again.
Now for those poor saps lucky chosen few!
Now, I’ve got to get to everyone and let them know they’ve been, trapped in my evil scheme picked!