1. When it’s raining like this I love to clean house. Well, maybe “love” is a strong word to use, but I like to, Wonder why?
2. I wonder who has been reading my blog for so long that lives on or near Long Island NY. They have been reading almost everyday since day one, and I don’t think they have ever commented. I wanna know you people! Er, HI! Leave a comment for goodness sake! Introduce yourself. I can be very nice and not too terribly scary at all. Well, when I’m really trying, anyway. I swear I won’t stalk you! Not any more than I already have…. M’k?
3. I wonder how many calories I eat every day in nothing but CARBS. I loves me some pasta and rice! Oh Oh! and bread and pretzels and popcorn! I need an intervention.
4. I wonder what ever happened to our Maine Coon cat. He just decided to stay down the road at someone else’s house a couple of months ago and he would show up here and eat occasionally but not often, because she was feeding him too. We would see him laying about in people’s driveways and yards also. But for the last few weeks he hasn’t been spotted. Is somebody feeding him better food than us? He always was fickle.
5.Our cell phone contract is up this month, (Hallelujah!), so long Cingular/ATT! I think we are going with Verizon…wonder what phone to get?
6.The (now, mama) possum visiting our cat food is going to be caught tomorrow night as I have located a live trap and we will swing by and pick it up tomorrow on John’s day off.
7. Amazing how greened up everything got when it finally rained. It looks like spring outside instead of summer.
8.WHY is it like pulling teeth to get out of here. I want to leave NOW. We actually can leave NOW and yet John is in there cleaning up the kitchen or piddling on the computer in the bedroom or something and it’s always “just a minute…”. I swear if he wasn’t so damn cute…!
9. No Possum Trapping Tonight! John had the good sense to call the animal shelter place in Texas City and ask if they had any live traps available, (they are out right now), before we went all the way over there and came away empty handed. DAMN. I was all excited about going trappin’ and I’ve been practicing my east Texas/redneck accent all day! GONNA CATCH ME SOME POSSUM, AND COOK ET AN FIX ME SOME VITTLES, YA’LL.
Comment by Eric Lee on June 24, 2008 at 6:33 pm
I found your blog on google and read a few of your other posts. I just added you to my Google News Reader. Keep up the good work. Look forward to reading more from you in the future.
Comment by Krissa on June 24, 2008 at 8:05 pm
Well, Eric, I am tickled to have you on board! It’s not always exciting around here, but shit’s always happening! And I mean that fairly literally….LOL
Welcome, and watch where you sit!
Comment by Memarie Lane on June 24, 2008 at 8:45 pm
I’ve been getting hits from someone else in Albuquerque for several months, and I have no idea who it could be. Driving me crazy.
Comment by Anglophile Football Fanatic on June 24, 2008 at 10:15 pm
I’m so clueless I have no idea if anyone reads other than the ones who comment. I don’t have a sitemeter up on this site & don’t read analytics. I’d rather be clueless.
Comment by Serendipitous Girl on June 24, 2008 at 10:43 pm
One of my favorite lines from Eat, Pray, Love was “I’m on the no carb left behind diet.” I’ve never read something that made me feel like I was looking in a mirror until that moment. Glad to hear I’m not the only one!
Comment by Tranny Head on June 25, 2008 at 12:44 pm
Can’t ye just go out there and yell, “GIT, VARMIT!” at it?
You must be logged in to post a comment.