Warning: Use of undefined constant user_level - assumed 'user_level' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /nfs/c01/h02/mnt/911/domains/halfasstic.com/html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-google-analytics/ultimate_ga.php on line 524
I read a comment on New Duck, yesterday that said that Moo was tagging her. Well, as of Monday morning, anyway. She did. It sounded like a fairly open ended tag, so what the hell. I will enjoy any readership and input from anyone who feels like it!
Here’s the drill:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Random, very. (Oh and I forgot and did 10, so consider the last 4 a…bonus?)
1. I am the mother of two, (2) teenage girls, a 17 and 18 year old, and I attempt to operate them daily without a helmet.
2. I am the full time caregiver for my 86 year old mother-in-law, who is bedridden/wheelchair bound.
3. I have found that one of the worst experiences in life is dumping a bedpan of shit and pee in the potty and having the… water? splash back up and sprinkle your face in a fashion that would be somewhat refreshing under totally different circumstances.
4. I have a distinctive case of toenail fungus on the 4th toe on my left foot.
5. I LOVE to read. Favorite author of the moment is Janet Evanovitch. She is hilarious.
6. Have to be one of the WORST spellers on the face of the earth. Thank you God for spell check!
7. My husband, John, is the love of my life and a the biggest, proud-of-it, tightwad I have ever known.
8. My idea of a perfect day is to spend the whole day with my husband and two girls out of the house somewhere and have nobody argue. THE WHOLE DAY. This has never happened. But, I have faith.
9. One of my best friends resides in Italy and I miss her. (Hi Susan!)
10. My mom said to say that she is wonderful and loving and, most important, ALWAYS RIGHT. (Happy Mom?)
Check out these blogs!